Northern Powerhouse Partners
Strength through partnership
The partnership programme is an essential part of creating the Northern Powerhouse. We are looking to build a network of partners who all believe strongly in the economic potential of the North, and support the need for a combined effort by government and business to realise that potential.
Promoting and celebrating the North
Our partners will jointly promote the strengths of the North, as well as new and exciting developments, in four key areas:
• Connectivity and transport
• Skills, science and innovation
• Quality of life and culture, and
More broadly we want to promote and celebrate major projects in the North which really help to demonstrate the tangible growth of the Northern economy. Partners will be representative of the whole of the North and will cover different institutions, businesses and sectors.
The partnership programme
We ask our partners:
- To make a formal commitment of support for the Northern economy and the Northern Powerhouse initiative.
- To proactively promote and publicise their Northern successes in the context of the Northern Powerhouse.
- To use the Northern Powerhouse brand on communications materials (including online) and on physical sites to demonstrate commitment to the North.
What are the benefits?
In return we offer:
- The opportunity to help shape the direction of our combined Northern Powerhouse campaign.
- Being part of a network of like minded partners who are promoting the North, with the opportunity for collaboration.
- Direct support and celebration for your major projects and activities across the North from the government, including where possible directly by government Ministers.
Partner logo guidelines
When you are promoting the Northern Powerhouse we want to make it easy for you to use our brand in the right way, these guidelines will help you get started.
Partner logo files
Artwork files for print (.ai) and web (.png) can be downloaded here, for usage please refer to the badge guidelines.